Leading Dubai developer, Binghatti, and jewellery brand, Jacob & Co, have teamed up to build the future “pearl of Dubai”. The building will have 116 floors and will break the current record for residential buildings in the world held by New York's Central Park Tower.The complex includes:
- two-bedroom apartments from The Sapphire Suite Collection with a size of 3,323 sq. ft.
- three-bedroom penthouses from The Emerald Suite Collection with a size of 3,323 sq. ft.
- Fleurs De Jardin exclusive four-bedroom, half-floor penthouses
- Astronomia five-bedroom, half-floor duplex;
- Billionaire Sky royal penthouse with seven bedrooms